From: Joanne Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 29/09/2019 15:44 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Health Surveillance and Risk Assessment

Hi All,
I am looking for an external provider to conduct Risk Assessments on a number of areas. I am also looking for recommendations for an external provider of Health Surveillance who can go to a number of locations. I have a list of companies but always difficult to determine how effective and reliable they are.
I would welcome comments and suggestions. Please reply to [log in to unmask]
Thank you in advance.
Joanne
OHA

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: