Potrebbe interessare qualcuno dell'IPCF...Cari saluti KittyInviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Messaggio originale --------Da: Jingjie Yeo <[log in to unmask]> Data: 01/09/19  05:21  (GMT+01:00) A: [log in to unmask] Oggetto: Postdoctoral position at Cornell University School of MAE
Dear Colleagues,
jingjieyeo.github.io/positions.html
I am happy to announce that the website of the J2 Lab for Engineering Living Materials is now live! We're very excited to get cracking in Jan 2020 at the Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Cornell University.
To kickstart our lab, we're hiring one postdoc experienced in multiscale computational simulations, including computational biology/biophysics techniques of molecular dynamics simulations, flux balance analysis, and
 agent-based modelling. Please visit
our website for more details!

Best Regards,
Jingjie Yeo

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html