Please join us at the CAMRI Research Seminars planned for this term.

Location: University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW
Room: RS UG04 or RS UG05
Time: Thursdays, 17:00-19:00
Registration: All seminars are free, but we kindly ask you to register using the links below.

Thursday, 26 September 2019

Emiliano Treré (Cardiff University) - (After) Hybrid Media Activism

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/after-hybrid-media-activism-tickets-72940249249

Thursday, 24 October 2019

Aaron Bastani (Novara Media) - Fully Automated Luxury Communism

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fully-automated-luxury-communism-tickets-72941755755

Thursday, 7 November 2019

Tarik Sabry & Nisrine Mansour (University of Westminster) - Children and Screen Media in Arab Contexts: An Ethnographic Perspective

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/children-and-screen-media-in-arab-contexts-an-ethnographic-perspective-tickets-72943109805

Thursday, 21 November 2019

Aristea Fotopoulou (University of Brighton) - We Need to Talk About Robots: Gender, Datafication and AI

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/we-need-to-talk-about-robots-gender-datafication-and-ai-tickets-72943617323

Thursday, 12 December 2019

Anastasia Denisova (University of Westminster) - Internet Memes and Society: Social, Cultural and Political Contexts

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/internet-memes-and-society-social-cultural-and-political-contexts-tickets-72943996457

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.