Thanks all - an __interesting__ response... :-)

_____________________________

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency: http://thirty8.co.uk

* Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk *

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 13:45, Christina Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Raising IT are one of the biggest museum scams going. Avoid!

Christina Ross

Marketing Coordinator

London Museum of Water & Steam

Tel: 020 8568 4757

www.waterandsteam.org.uk

Green Dragon Lane, Brentford, London TW8 0EN.