Yep, I think the attractive thing from our perspective is that when everyone's already carrying around a device that has the technology integrated it both radically reduces the cost of deployment and increases the breadth of possible applications.

I think the really great thing it promises is the lack of multipathing, which means where other technologies like iBeacons tended to bounce off annoying things like display cases and mobile sacks of goo (aka people), UWB apparently does not, which means it will hopefully work far better for museum-like applications.

Best regards,

Nick