Dear MCGers,

I'm going to an event about AI in museums in a few weeks, and as 'homework' they've asked us to ask colleagues what questions you have about AI / data science / machine learning.

Since I think of the MCG as an extended group of colleagues, I thought I'd ask you: What excites or confuses you; what makes you hesitate? What have you always wanted to ask someone without looking silly?

I'd love to know what you think! (You can email me offlist if you prefer - [log in to unmask])

Cheers,

Mia

PS I can't make the MCG's conference as I have a clash, but since it's at the BL I'm hoping I can join you all for drinks afterwards!