Hello,

I booked a place on this course for Alison Catlin 23/09/2019 but we have not received receipt/invoice of the payment which has been charged to my credit card.

Please could a receipt be sent as we require it for our records.

Kind regards,

Hazel Everett

Resource and Projects Officer

Department for Environment & Community Services

PO BOX 1954

South Gloucestershire Council

BS37 0DD

Tel: (01454) 86 2096

Working days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

South Gloucestershire Council    Achieving excellence for our residents and their communities, ensuring South Gloucestershire continues to be a great place to live and work

This email and any files transmitted with it from South Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. You should not forward it by any method to anyone else who does not have a justified 'need to know'

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or click the unsubscribe link

For requests for service or complaints, please visit www.southglos.gov.uk

Should you wish to know more about how we look after your personal information, please visit www.southglos.gov.uk/privacy

Scanned by
MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at
www.m86security.com

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1