Dear all,

We have a vacancy for the newly created post of Library Experience & Engagement Manager within our Library. This will be an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in improving library services and increasing our engagement with both students and other partners.

This is an exciting time to join our Library as we have recently undergone a large refurbishment project and are keen to understand how our new spaces might best be used by our University community. This post, reporting to the Associate Director (Systems & User Services), will have responsibility for our front-facing services and teams, overseeing the usage of the library’s physical spaces and services. You will develop and maintain a programme of continuous evaluation and improvement of our services and facilities using innovative and tailored solutions to ensure we deliver an excellent user experience. You will direct our promotional and engagement activities, networking with both internal and external stakeholders and partners. You will also carry out quantitative and qualitative analysis of user feedback in order to support and inform the Library’s service planning and delivery.

For further information, and to apply, please see the advert on the University’s website: https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=5663

If you would like an informal discussion about the role you are welcome to contact me directly, details are in my signature below.

Best wishes,

Sue

Sue Egleton
Associate Director (Systems & User Services)

University of Reading Library, Whiteknights, PO Box 223, Reading RG6 6AE

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]   |   t: 0118 378 8781  |  www.reading.ac.uk/library

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1