**Apologies for cross-posting**

Booking is now open for the eleventh in the popular series of NAG Collection Development Seminars for Academic Libraries on Wednesday 20th November 2019 at https://nag.org.uk/event/nagcd11-collection-development-seminar-for-academic-libraries/

This year the theme is Disruption and Innovation are the New Normal with speakers from around the country.  Our papers include:

As usual, we will be using Glisser to share slides and encourage questions from the floor so bring along your device and use the free WiFi to enjoy the added functionality of being able to take notes, screenshot and tweet from within the Glisser site with no apps to download beforehand.

NAG members benefit from the reduced price of £160 +VAT, non-members price is £210+VAT.

The venue for the day is The Studio, Manchester (http://studiovenues.co.uk/venues/manchester/).

Many thanks
Jennie and the NAGcd11 Seminar Team

Jennie Hillyard, M.A., B.A. (Hons.), MCLIP

Business Development Manager, National Acquisitions Group  www.nag.org.uk

Room 8, 45 Ropergate

Pontefract

West Yorkshire

WF8 1JY

@UKLibrariesNAG

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1