Dear all,

We are currently reviewing our renewal processes here at Warwick and wondered whether anyone had any views or ideas that they would like to share (whether on or off list)?

We have many resources that are renewed at various times of the year and the idea is that we adopt a pro-active approach to these renewals,  requesting renewal information in a more timely fashion so that we have better 'lead-in' time to evaluate. Currently, we are usually prompted by a communication from the supplier/publisher with the renewal information but that often does not give us time to evaluate properly.

How do others manage their renewals? Do you use your LMS/spreadsheets/Sharepoint for example, or are you waiting for the prompt from supplier/publisher?

Would be very grateful for any responses!

Many thanks,

Marie

Marie Barwick  | Resources Manager (Serials e-Resources and Digital Access)
Resource Acquisitions and Digital  Access  |  Library |   University of Warwick<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  External: 02476 573011 |  Internal:73011
The Library  | University of Warwick | Coventry  |  CV4 7AL  | Find us on the interactive map<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting/maps/interactive/>

Working hours:

Monday 08:00 - 15:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 15:00