Dear all,

Our events programme for autumn 2019 is now available online, and we would like to bring your attention in particular to our upcoming archaeology events.

Please see details and web links here below.  All events will take place at the British School at Rome, Via Gramsci 61, 00197 Rome, Italy.

Training in Action: Protecting Libyan and Tunisian Cultural Heritage

MONDAY 4 NOVEMBER 10.00-19.00

Organized by Anna Leone (Durham), Will Wootton (KCL), Hiba Alkhalaf (KCL), Victoria Leitch (Leicester)

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning in Archaeology

THURSDAY 7–FRIDAY 8 NOVEMBER

Peter Campbell (BSR), Christopher Stewart (European Space Agency), and Iris Kramer (Southampton), in partnership with the British Embassy.

Current research in Herculaneum

WEDNESDAY 20 NOVEMBER 18.00–19.30

Francesco Sirano (Herculaneum)

Molly Cotton Lecture

We hope to see you there,

Best wishes,

Natalie

Natalie Arrowsmith  | Communications Manager

British School at Rome, Via Gramsci 61, 00197 Roma, Italia

T +39 06 32649382  | F +39 06 3221201 | E  [log in to unmask]
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | WordPress | YouTube

The British School at Rome is a charity registered in England and Wales (no. 314176)

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.

To unsubscribe from the ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ITALIAN-ARCHAEOLOGY&A=1