Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence – there is information on research frameworks on the Historic England website: https://historicengland.org.uk/research/support-and-collaboration/research-frameworks-typologies/research-frameworks/

There is a spreadsheet on there, which does need updating,  and which I am on the case.

The aim is that all the research frameworks will be on a new digital platform – which is currently in BETA testing at the moment.  The first updated research frameworks to go on the platform are the North West, East Midlands, East of England, North East and South Yorkshire. Information on other frameworks will also be available on the website.

The website will provide better access to the research frameworks, enable cross searching of research questions and strategic objectives and will in the future include a feed from OASIS.  I will let everyone know when the site is up and running.

Watch this space… and if anyone would like more information please drop me an email.

Best wishes

Dan

Dan Miles MCIfA
Research Resources Adviser

Sector Resilience and Skills

National Policy & Evidence

Historic England

Direct dial: 01793 414057

Research Resources Strategy is available at https://www.historicengland.org.uk/research/support-and-collaboration/research-resources/

Historic England Logo

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to parks and pie shops.
Follow us:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available. We respect your privacy and the use of your information. Please read our full privacy policy for more information.