Aerospace Bristol are recruiting two new members of staff to join our team:

Collections Review Project Officer
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic collections professional to join the collections team at Aerospace Bristol, a museum operated by registered charity operated by Bristol Aero Collection Trust. A full job description is available here. Applicants should apply with a CV and a supporting statement as to why they are interested and suitably experienced for this position, please include your current salary and job role. Please email to [log in to unmask] The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 13 September 2019 at 12 noon.

Archives Officer
Are you passionate about archives and want the opportunity to help shape and promote access to our exciting archives at Aerospace Bristol? Help us achieve our ambition to gain Accreditation for our archive service and the successful applicant would have a leading role in this process. A full job description is available here. Applicants should apply with a CV and a supporting statement as to why they are interested and suitably experienced for this position, please include your current salary and job role. Please email to [log in to unmask] The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 13 September 2019 at 12 noon.

All details can be found here http://aerospacebristol.org/careers

Thanks

Stefanie Vincent
Collections Manager