Hey Anderson,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Just to reconfirm : Step 1 : use fdr
command (fdr -i input image -m mask -q 0.05 -a p val image ) and then Step
2 : use cluster command (cluster - i p val image -t threshold? --oindex
clusterindexffile --olmax clustelocalmaxima.txt )

Does these commands make sense? Moreover, what threshold should I take
while using the cluster command.?
Thanks

Sincerely,
Sankalp

Sankalp Tikoo,
Doctoral student -La Sapienza, University of Rome

Human Neuroscience Department

v.le dell'Università 3000185 Rome-Italy

email:[log in to unmask]
cell: +39-3293087110