Hi Bethany,

You should just get a thresh_zstat  image for each component which, for each voxel, gives you an idea of which voxels are driving that component. But this doesn't tell you whether this component was "active" in your group.

To perform group statistics (e.g. whether a particular component exhibits statistically significant involvement for your group), you will need to use dual regression:

https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/DualRegression
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/practicals/ica/index.html#group

Cheers,

Paul