Thank you so so so much I thought I had try everything but no

thanks for existing folks!!! You answer really quick and that is appreciated.

On 5 Sep 2019, at 16:27, paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Renew,

You are escaping the double-quotes around the $line variable, so each word in the atlas name is being passed as a separate argument, rather than the atlas name being passed as one (multi-word) argument. Remove the backslashes before the double quotes.

Pauk