Apologies for cross-posting

The School of English, Film, Theatre and Media Studies at Victoria
University of Wellington invites applications for a permanent position as
Lecturer in Film, to begin in 2020. The appointee will have the opportunity
to contribute to a vibrant critical and creative program in Film at
Victoria, and to other academic and creative communities in Wellington,
Aotearoa New Zealand.

We seek applications from people with expertise in film production, and we
will look favorably on applicants who also have the capacity to teach film
analysis. We expect the appointee to contribute productively to fulfilling
the University’s Treaty of Waitangi obligations, and we particularly
welcome Māori and/or Pasifika applicants.

The successful candidate will have a PhD in Film or equivalent industry
experience, a record of creative practice research, and the capacity to
teach and supervise film production at undergraduate and postgraduate
level.

Further information about the application process and the role description
can be found here:
https://ejye.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1000195/?utm_medium=jobshare

If you have any questions you are welcome to get in touch with Film
Programme Director, Dr. Miriam Ross ([log in to unmask]) or Head of
School, Prof. Kathryn Walls ([log in to unmask])

--
http://vuw.academia.edu/MiriamRoss