Customer

{webview_text}

Join us for an assessor CPD day
8b054113f4f2374c55203bf61a62aa40.png
Following the success of previous Assessor CPD days hosted by Texthelp, LexAble, Sonocent and MatchWare, we are delighted to announce that Gordon Morris and VisionAid will be joining us for the next series of roadshows. With various dates to choose from over the coming months, come along to hear the latest updates from each AT publisher and network with other needs assessors.

We hope you can attend. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing [log in to unmask]

With Best Wishes,
Texthelp, MatchWare, LexAble, Sonocent, Gordon Morris and Vision Aid

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1