Dear colleagues,

The next Digital Classicist Wiki sprint (https://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Wiki_editing#Wiki_editing_sprints) will take place tomorrow afternoon, at 16h-18h00 UK time. Anyone who is interested may join us by logging onto the #digiclass IRC channel, where we can let everyone else know what pages we're working on, ask questions about editing, be given suggestions for pages to edit, and chat about the Wiki in general.

Among other things, I would like to get some work done tomorrow on adding and organizing pages for Cuneiform and other Middle Eastern resources. If you would be interested in helping with this in particular, please get in touch offlist, or put me in touch with any of your colleagues who might be.

Everyone: go look at a random page <https://wiki.digitalclassicist.org/Special:Random> and think about how it could be improved.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Best,

Gabby