Dear all,

you can also use xmipp_volume_align that receives as input the two volumes, and produces the ratio between the two voxel sizes.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

El 30/09/2019 a las 18:44, Daniel Asarnow escribió:
Björn,
What about fitting the magnification using projection matching? This feature is available in FREALIGN 9 (particles on the same "film" are constrained to have the same relative magnification), and I believe it will be available in the next release of Relion as well.

Best,
-da