Posted on behalf of [log in to unmask]

We would like to invite you to the opening of the temporary venue for ZENTRUM DER NETZKUNST in the Haus der Statistik on Wednesday 11th September 2019 at 5pm.

The show presents the current state of the activity of ZENTRUM DER NETZKUNST, which aims to reconstruct, preserve and contextualize net art and net culture.

At the Haus der Statistik, a place where social processes and behaviours were computed and formalised in the GDR, we want to research contemporary and historical net cultures. For two weeks we will present our concept of a Centre of Net Art. We will experiment with different formats such as video interviews, web residencies, exhibitions, presentations and research structures (e.g. a free-access reference library).

If you want to stay informed subscribe to Zentrum der Netzkunst on Telegram: https://t.me/ZentrumderNetzkunst

Exhibition: 12.09. - 30.09.2019

Opening: 11.09.2019, 5.00 - 10.00 pm

Opening Hours: Please mail [log in to unmask]

Address: Otto-Braun-Str. 70-72, Berlin

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1