Dear all,

It's the last few days to submit to our workshop on Machine Learning for Creativity and Design to be held in Vancouver on 13/14 December as part of the NeurIPS conference. We have a call for papers and artworks open until 9th September.

We welcome submission of artwork that has been created using machine learning (autonomously or with humans). We will host an online gallery of accepted submissions at our gallery site aiartonline.com and will present a set of the selected works live at the conference workshop. Attendance at the workshop is not required for submitted works.

Submit your artwork via this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeABURznRXoUwp48OAKGcmDa0jqp1cbVposxH5dR68D-C8IVg/viewform

Otherwise, papers are welcome on the following topics:

- Presentation of new machine learning techniques for generating art, music, or other creative outputs using, for instance, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, novelty search and evaluation, etc
- Quantitative or qualitative evaluation of machine learning techniques for creative work and design
- Tools or techniques to improve usability or usefulness of machine learning for creative practitioners
- Descriptions, reflections, or case studies on the use of machine learning in the creation of a new art or design work
- Information-theoretic views of creativity
- Aesthetic, philosophical, social, cultural and ethical considerations surrounding the use of machine learning in creative practice

More details about the workshop and call for papers on our website: https://neurips2019creativity.github.io/

Many thanks - and apologies for any cross-posting!

Luba