The increase in both criminal and civil cases means that more records are
being created within the judiciary. These records ought to be managed
properly as it fulfills important functions of the judiciary by providing
evidence about court cases, transactions of individuals, organisations and
government. Records are a cornerstone and powerful sources of information
cherished by a desire to seek justice and endeavour to unearth crime.

http://bit.ly/2k9q4gk
http://bit.ly/2k9q4gk+

--
Peterk