I'm loving all of these suggestions. Ironically as it happens one of our questions on @ArchiveHour tomorrow has a similar vein. ARA Ireland host and will be celebrating our 40th birthday and reflecting on the changes in the sector in that time. We'd love if you joined us!

When: Thursday 8-9pm Irish Standard Time (GMT+1, or "Summer time")
Topic: #Fabulous40
Invited: Everyone!!!
Where: Twitter, follow @ArchiveHour

le gach dea-ghuí / All the best,