Dear colleagues,

We hope this finds you well, apologies for cross-posting.

We are aware that there was an issue (which has since been resolved) with the booking link for for our upcoming ARAS 'ArchI've Optimised' / AGM event. If you are attending the event but have not had a confirmation of your booking, could you please email Lorraine Logan at [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you on 3 October for what promises to be a great event.

With best wishes,

ARA Scotland Committee

Find us on Twitter @ARAScot

Follow us on Facebook @scotlandara