Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the next event in the Digital Archives Learning Exchange (DALE) programme. DALE is facilitated by The National Archives and aims to explore digital challenges, build capacity and improve digital skills across the archive sector.

'Standard Practice' will focus on utilising standards and workflows for digital preservation planning, and will include sessions on NDSA standards and the Digital Preservation Coalition's new Rapid Assessment Model (RAM). Speakers will include Melinda Haunton (The National Archives), Joanna Terry (Archives West Midlands) and Jenny Mitcham (Digital Preservation Coalition). The event will also include an update on The National Archives Digital Capacity Building Strategy, and an opportunity to tour our in-house digitisation studio.

The event will be held at The National Archives on Thursday 10 October, 10 am - 3.30 pm.

For full details and booking please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-archives-learning-exchange-standard-practice-tickets-72681274649

Best wishes,

Hannah

Hannah Jones
Sector Development Manager East and Arts
The National Archives
Kew, TW9 4DU