Dear All,
I am looking for literature on the burials of decapitated animals in the broadly defined ritual contexts, seen from the theoretical perspective. I came across many papers mentioning findings of decapitated animals, but surprisingly, I did not find much on the attempts to explain such practice. All I found concern humans. I am aware that this topic may be too context-depended to formulate any theory, but any suggestion will be welcome!
Best,
Weronika

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1