From: Deb Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
To: ZOOARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Aug 2, 2019 1:45 am
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Diceros bicornis thoracic vertebrae

Aurelie, that would be possible but rather rare....first thing I'd do is check to see whether other rhinos were collected and/or macerated or skeletonized at the same time or in the same batch, just to be sure that you don't have a couple of thoracics in the box with that rhino that really belong to another animal. Cheers -- Dr. Deb