From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Laura Ll <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 11:36 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Open access journals publishing zooarchaeology?

Dear Emmanuel,

You can add to the list the journal Archaeofauna as well. It is an biannual journal (previously was annual) that publishes original papers dealing with all aspects related to the study of animal remains from archaeological sites.It is a multilingual journal, where contributions can be published in Spanish, English, German and French.Current open access policy is provided for all issues except the current year. In the URL on the journal’s webpage you can find all past issues since 1993 (No. 2).

All the best,

Laura

Laura Llorente Rodríguez

Assistant Professor in Archaeozoology