Hi All,

I’m currently working with PBS Digital Studios on their YouTube series “Eons”, specifically on an episode about the Irish Elk (Megaloceros giganteus). However, our graphics team is running into issues finding cleared images of Megaloceros remains from the sites of Wulanmulun, China and Sosnovy Tushamsky, Russia.

If anyone on the mailing list has any connections to folks working on these sites and could give me pointers on who to contact for further information, it would be very much appreciated!

Best,
Alex

Alex Fitzpatrick MSc, FSA Scot
Postgraduate Research Student
Department of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences, University of Bradford
Website: animalarchaeology.com<https://animalarchaeology.com/>
Project Website: coveseacavesproject.wordpress.com<https://coveseacavesproject.wordpress.com/>
Zooarchaeology Podcast: archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/animals<https://www.archaeologypodcastnetwork.com/animals/>