digging should bring it up. Cheers - Deb Bennett

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Driver
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Mis-identifications by forensic anthropologists

Dear colleagues,

does anyone know of published compilations of mis-identifications of
skeletal elements by forensic anthropologists? I'm interested in non-human
specimens mistaken for human, and also human misidentified as non-human.

Jon

Jonathan Driver, PhD, RPA

Professor, Chair of the Graduate Program Committee,

Department of Archaeology, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive,
Burnaby, BC, Canada

http://www.sfu.ca/archaeology/faculty/driver.html

President, Western Canadian Universities Marine Sciences Society

http://www.bamfieldmsc.com/

  _____

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1> &A=1