Hi everyone. How are you?

Just wanted to let you know that the British Journal of Educational Technology (Impact Factor 2.588) has an upcoming special section on Immersive Virtual Reality in Education. For details see: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/14678535/homepage/bjet_special_issues.htm#1

If you or any of your colleagues have a high quality and relevant paper for this special section then we would welcome your submission, so please forward this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Best wishes,

Matt

A/Prof Matt Bower

Department of Educational Studies |   Building 29WW Room 238
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

Tel: +61 2 9850 8626<tel:%2B61%202%209850%208626>  |  Fax: +61 2 9850 8674 <tel:%2B61%202%209850%208674>   |  Tw: @mattgbower<https://twitter.com/mattgbower>
Mob: + 61 400 312 932<tel:%2B%2061%20400%20312%20932>  |  Web: http://www.educ.mq.edu.au/our_staff/associate_professor_matt_bower/

Recent book:

Bower, M. (2017). Design of technology-enhanced learning - Integrating research and practice. Bingley, UK: Emerald Publishing Group. Available at http://bit.ly/DesignOfTEL

The Faculty of Human Sciences acknowledges the traditional custodians of the Macquarie University Land, the Wattamattagal clan of the Darug nation, whose cultures and customs have nurtured and continue to nurture this land since the Dreamtime. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print - please consider the environment before printing this email. This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

Access the list, archives and filestore via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/VIRTUALWORLDS