Dear Colleagues,

The Transport Studies Group at Loughborough University are part of an InnovateUK funded demonstrator project to plan, install, and evaluate the next phase of public Electric Vehicle chargepoints in the UK.

As part of this project, we a hiring a research associate to join our group. This research associate will work with us to develop a site selection tool to identify candidate streets for infrastructure deployment, evaluate household response, and analyse charging data.

The post is funded to March 2021 with the closing data for applications being the 10th of September.  More details can be found at the following URL.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BUM328/research-associate-spatial-analysis-of-transport-infrastructures

If any interested party would like to have an informal discussion about the opportunity, please drop me an email.

Sincerely,
Craig.

Craig Morton
Lecturer - School of Architecture, Building, and Civil Engineering - Loughborough University - United Kingdom
Tel: (+44) 01509 222125