Hello,

Caritas Malta, an NGO with 30 years of experience in providing drug rehab residential services to adults, is building its latest therapeutic community which will be devoted solely for youths. We are seeking to establish contacts and partnerships with therapeutic communities around Europe that are specialized in adolescents, in order to explore possibilities of learning and development.

In view of the above, we would appreciate if we are guided accordingly.

Regards,

Patrick.

Patrick Harvey
Human Resources Manager

tel:     +356 2590 6600

email: [log in to unmask]

facebook iconyoutube icon

logo

  5, Lion Street,
  Floriana, FRN 1514, Malta

  www.caritasmalta.org

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the person/s or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error kindly delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1