Forwarded by request, with apologies for cross-posting.

Begin forwarded message:

A  photograph of a tasteful burlesque review,, featuring nude and scantily-clad females likely dating from the 1950s in Cambridge, England, was purchased in Saskatchewan, Canada, and the owner is willing to donate it to a good archival home. The photo is 12” x 9.75”.  There is glue residue on the back from when it was stuck to the cardboard.  The owner doesn't know anything more about it but the name of the original owner presumably is on the back. Please contact Shelley Sweeney at the University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections, [log in to unmask], if you have any interest and I will pass on the message. Thanks for your collective consideration! It struck me that it would be a fairly rare item and would be better placed in England than marooned in Canada.

Shelley

To unsubscribe from the SUSCAG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUSCAG&A=1