Would there be a way to extract ROI difference values for a single subject (i.e., somehow use the Analyze ROIs) function with a single subject difference image)?  I know statistical analyses would be fruitless, but it could be helpful to obtain thickness change values within the various ROI atlases in CAT12.

Thanks,
Jeff