Hi Christian,

I get a similar error with the latest version of TFCE:
"WARNING: Large discrepancy between parametric and non-parametric statistic found (cc=2.74593e-16)! Please try a different method to deal with nuisance parameters."

It happens when estimating an F-test of thickness analysis including 11 nuisance covariates, but not on t-tests.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Yann