Dear experts,

I’m analyzing murine brain images using SPM. With human brains, I’m used to smooth everything to 8-10 mm, as it’s an effective rule of thumb.

What about other species? Of course the smoothing should be larger than the resolution of the imaging method. But then? I know that mice don’t have girifications so… 1 mm? 2 mm?

5xmille

5xmille. INSIEME POSSIAMO continuare a scoprire nuove cure.
CODICE FISCALE 07636600962

Rispetta l’ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
Respect the environment: print this email only if necessary.