Hi everybody.
We are starting a study here using some of the Human Connectome Project tasks and I am having some issues to model the GLM and setting the contrasts.

I was able to find the e-prime scripts for the task, however their data analysis is done using FSL; the scripts that they have available use many steps that I am not interested in applying at this particular time and I would prefer running the analysis on SPM.

I was wondering if somebody here has a script that could be shared for analyzing the data from Working Memory, Language Processing, Relational Processing and Emotion Processing tasks using SPM. If not, I would appreciate a lot if somebody could send me a couple of papers that could help me to set those.

All the best
Danilo