From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Philippa Wood
Sent: 15 August 2019 14:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ankle barriers

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Good afternoon Lowri,

Here at Burton Constable Hall we use both ropes and ankle barriers (assuming those are the same as our kick boards). Our kick boards have mainly been made in-house by our technician.

As I’m currently assessing the pros and cons of the two methods and weighing up the effectiveness of them as barriers, I’d be very interested to hear more about your own decision making processes – and information anyone may supply on where to source them!

Kindest Regards

Philippa

Philippa Wood  –  Curator at Burton Constable Foundation

e: [log in to unmask] · t: 01964 508162

Please note my normal working hours are Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:30

Burton Constable, Skirlaugh, Hull, East Yorkshire,  HU11 4LN

www.burtonconstable.com · instagram · twitter · facebook