Dear colleagues,

LSE Teaching and Learning Centre are recruiting a Student Partnership Coordinator (fixed term, 2 years) (full information) – it’s a very interesting new role.

The role will focus on developing and supporting existing and new initiatives that enhance student partnership at LSE. In particular the student partnership coordinator will play a key role in the further development and embedding of LSE Change Makers, which launched successfully in the academic year 2018-2019.

If you have any queries about the role, please email me on [log in to unmask] or Dr Claire Gordon on [log in to unmask]. Closing date for applications is 16 September.

Best wishes,

Dr Ellis Saxey

Academic Developer - LSE Teaching and Learning Centre

T: 020 7955 7412  |  E: [log in to unmask]

W: LSE Teaching and Learning Centre|

Twitter: @LSETLC | Blog: LSEHEBlog

Latest from the TLC team: Visit our LSE Education Symposium page to watch films documenting our recent Summer Term event, including presentations from LSE Change Makers and the keynote address from Professor Dilly Fung.

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1