Dear SEDA Colleagues

Please see a message below from the editors of the IJAD Journal.

A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for editorial positions at the International Journal for Academic Development (IJAD). As previously announced, we are looking for a co-editor to replace the position currently held by Dr Kathryn Sutherland (New Zealand/HERDSA). At the same time, we are expanding the search as we are looking for an additional 1-2 new associate editors to join the editorial team. Networks and individual members of networks are encouraged to identify suitable colleagues, including those who would not receive the call through our current channels. The deadline for expressions of interest, to be emailed to Dr Allan Goody, President of ICED, is 15 September 2019, and the new editors would start at or as close as possible to 1 January 2020.
Best wishes

Roz

Roz Grimmitt
SEDA Administrator
Staff and Educational Development Association
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square
London
WC1H 9HF
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6767
www.seda.ac.uk
@Seda_UK_
This email and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender.

SEDA is a UK registered charity and company (registered charity no. 1089537; registered company no. 3709481).