If you are interested in getting involved in STFC’s public engagement programme this might be of interest to you , it offers a  fabulous opportunity to help  shape our programme , get involved in initiatives and most of all,  hear from you  so we can make sure what we do is what people want. We have extended the 2019 call for applications so  please forward this to all  who might be interested.

Call for Applications

Closing date: 6th September 2019

The STFC Public Engagement Early-Career Researcher Forum (the ‘PEER Forum’) will support talented scientists and engineers in the early stages of their career to develop their public engagement and outreach goals, to ensure the next generation of STFC scientists and engineers continue to deliver the highest quality of purposeful, audience-driven public engagement.

Why Join the PEER Forum?

Further information

For details on how to apply please go to our website or contact [log in to unmask]

This is an informal STFC Particle Astrophysics mailing list.  This list will be used for the circulation of information considered to be relevant to the wider Particle Astrophysics Community.  Please feel free to forward on to colleagues who may be interested in this information.

If you would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words UNSUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

For anyone wishing to subscribe to the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words SUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

If you wish to send a message to all members of the mailing list please email the text to [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the PAAP-ML list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PAAP-ML&A=1