Dear NuSec Network Members

In our new Nuclear Security Science Network+ (running from 1st August 2019 – 31st July 2022) applications for our new PDG awards (up to £1,000)  will now be assessed twice a year.

Our Personal Developments Grants (PDGs) are aimed at strengthening the research and innovation capacity of Nuclear Security Scientists and developing new collaborations between researchers and partner organisations.

They are open to researchers based either at a University, Research Establishment or a Company within the UK and will support activities such as attending research conferences, industrial placements or attending training courses.

The closing date for our first tranche of  NuSec Network+ applications is 31st August 2019.  Applicants will be informed of a decision usually within 2-4  weeks of submission.

For further guidance , please visit our NuSec website.

NB In this tranche we will also consider  new applications from ECRs, Staff & PhD students who have had their abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation at the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (MIC), Manchester,  26th Oct – 2nd  Nov 2019

Applications will be  subject to Additional Assessment  Criteria. Current NuSec Network PDG NSS/MIC Award recipients are not eligible to apply for further funding.

cid:image002.png@01D41D14.390E0AC0

This is an informal STFC Particle Astrophysics mailing list.  This list will be used for the circulation of information considered to be relevant to the wider Particle Astrophysics Community.  Please feel free to forward on to colleagues who may be interested in this information.

If you would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words UNSUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

For anyone wishing to subscribe to the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words SUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

If you wish to send a message to all members of the mailing list please email the text to [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the PAAP-ML list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PAAP-ML&A=1