Hi all,

This is probably a long shot but….I’ve had an enquiry into the identity of one Professor Evans who was active in 1860. He was attached to a Natural History Museum in England and taught someone ‘how to cure and stuff birds’. The only Evans in our archives was a lepidopterist so I don’t think he would be my first go to person for bird taxidermy training and he apparently wasn’t at the NHM. If anyone has any leads I’d love to know.

Many thanks,

Emily

Emily Chen | Museum Archivist

Oxford University Museum of Natural History

Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PW

T: 01865 (2)72982

E: [log in to unmask]

OUMNH website: www.oumnh.ox.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the NATSCA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NATSCA&A=1