I think this would be a good idea.

Christina

From: MmIT Committee <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alison McNab
Sent: 15 August 2019 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Can we afford £24 or £48 for a bursary to send a delegate to Cilip New Professionals Day?

I spotted this on Twitter….

NLPN have always been great when it comes to retweeting our events.  Can we afford up to £48 for a bursary (if we let NLPN do the administration)?  We can’t include a contribution to travel but it would be a help.  Info at https://www.cilip.org.uk/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1226438&group=

For info, we’ve set aside one free place for a bursary to the ARLG / MmIT December event.

Alison