*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

In case you haven't seen it already, I thought you'd be interested in a new post on the Librarian Resources blog which explores a day in the life of a Data Steward, and how this role fits within the work of a library: https://librarianresources.taylorandfrancis.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-data-steward/

The Data Steward is an interesting new position created as "the first point of contact for advice and support on all data/code related matters" and it's one which hasn't had much coverage thus far. So we caught up with Kees den Heijer, Data Steward for Delft University of Technology, to find out some background to the role, hear about the type of questions he's asked, and get his advice for other organizations looking to appoint their own data stewards.

Many thanks,

Rachel Bergan

Librarian Resources
Taylor & Francis Group