We're considering re-tendering for our PC management system (including Wifi printing and self-service printing facilities). I'm aware of Lorensberg (Netloan) and Insight media (iCam) - are there others out there? What has been you experience of working with the different suppliers? Does anyone have any recent tender specifications they'd be willing to share with me? All feedback gratefully received!
Diolch
Bethan

Bethan M. Hughes BA (Anrh) Dip.Lib. MCLIP

Prif Lyfrgellydd / Principal Librarian
Cwsmeriaid, Cyfathrebu a Marchnata / Customers, Communication and Marketing
Cyngor Sir Ddinbych / Denbighshire County Council
01824 708207 / 07920450223
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.sirddinbych.co.uk<http://www.sirddinbych.co.uk/> / www.denbighshire.gov.uk<http://www.denbighshire.gov.uk/>
[cymraeg-logo2]
Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a'r Saesneg. Ni fydd unrhyw oedi wrth ymateb i ohebiaeth a dderbyniwyd yn y Gymraeg na'r Saesneg.
We welcome correspondence in Welsh and English.  There will be no delay in responding to correspondence receive in Welsh or English.

Newydd ddarllen/Just read: Ingrid gan Rhiannon Ifans