Hi, we have a new books display which is just inside the library so gets seen by everyone coming in.

We also promote new books on our social media, so Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.

We have dedicated Pinterest boards for the new books each month i.e.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sashlibraries/new-books-2019-august/

We also have Specialty Resource leaflets so these are updated regularly with new books (see attached). These are given out at inductions or to new users.

Our Librarians attend Local Faculty Group meetings so we create a flyer (using http://www.canva.com)​  for each specialty which includes new books (also attached).

Hope this helps :)

Karen

Karen Beadle