Dear colleagues.

We have a fully functioning nice little cash register to give away to any library which could make use of it (we've also advertised on the library group in Freecycle: https://groups.freecycle.org/group/LibraryUK/posts/all ).

It is an Olivetti ECR 7100 and only four or five years old. It comes with a fat instruction booklet and two boxes of till rolls. If you can come and collect so much the better, or otherwise please get in touch to discuss.

https://www.olivetti.com/en/archive/ecr-7100

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Lee
Asst Librarian

Reay House Library

South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
Lambeth Hospital  | 108 Landor Road | London | SW9 9NT
Telephone: 020 3228 6141 Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.slam.nhs.uk/library

twitter-bird-16x16.pngTwitter: @reayhouselib

Search our catalogue and renew your books online at: https://slam.koha-ptfs.co.uk

KnowledgeShareLogo

Keep up to date with the latest evidence in your field. Find out more here.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1